About Size Guideline
We always want to send products that is a perfect fit for you. Please use the size guideline according to the brand’s charts to help determine your size. When choosing size, please refer to the detailed information of every item and to be precise, please measure your length in centimetres.
Size measurements may vary between brands. Please check the size measurement of a specific brand or contact our Customer Care at 1500627 (Monday - Sunday, 08.00 - 22.00 WIB) for further information.
How To Measure
- This is not your bra size.
- Wear an unpadded bra. Your dress will have a built-in bra.
- Relax arms at sides.
- Pull tape across the fullest part of the bust.
- Find the natural waist.
- This is the smallest part of the waist. Usually about 1 inch above belly button.
- Keep tape slightly loose to allow for breathing room.
- Find the widest part of the hips.
- Usually about 8 inch below natural waist.
- Tape should brush across both hipbones.